Journey Management Center (JMC) Operator
Coastline & X-Mas Tree Company - Saudi Arabia
- Adhere to all; Saudi Aramco, D&WO and international HSE standards, policies and administrative controls.
- Assist drivers/ employees to follow the defined D & WO Journey Management Process requirements
- Receive Travel Log prior to every journey and check all mandatory details are marked.
- Log all the journey details and keep record.
- Prepare and maintain Daily Journey Tracker Log.
- Track and record each journey until its completion using the AVL Software.
- Work as an interphase and communicate with drivers with reference to the journey via email/ phone.
- Report any malfunction of AVL units in the company vehicles.
- Prepare reports on any non-compliance or unsafe driving practices or behaviors (daily/ weekly/ monthly.
- Report emergencies to the respective line manager(s) immediately.
- Respond to all lines of enquiry via email and telephone, focusing on customer service and rapid turnaround of Journey
- Management related enquiries / requests.
- Provide basic support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions within the functional area.
- Perform office tasks such as filing, maintaining records, processing transactions and other similar duties.
- May handle special projects as assigned.
- Work in shifts under limited supervision.
- Provide assistance to the Emergency Control Center, as needed.
- Diploma in IT or such equivalent acceptable to SAUDI ARAMCO.
- One year of experience in relevant field.
- Effective oral and written communications skills (English).
- Proficient in standard office applications to include Microsoft Excel and Word.