Journey Management Centre (JMC) Coordinator
Coastline & X-Mas Tree Company - Saudi Arabia
- Adhere to all; Saudi Aramco, D&WO and international HSE standards, policies and administrative controls.
- Ensure full compliance by all segments to the defined D & WO Journey Management Process requirements.
- Supervise Journey Management Centre operations within D & WO organization in accordance with the defined Journey Management Process.
- Supervise JMC operators with respect of their performance to defined responsibilities and ensuring that all aspects of the defined Journey Management Process flow is followed.
- Ensure JMC operators track and record each journey until its completion.
- Ensure the Travel Log is used to capture all relevant information by JMC operator.
- Ensure the communication channels are effectively used between JMC operators and drivers.
- Ensure timely response to all lines of enquiry via email and telephone focusing on customer service and rapid turnaround of Journey Management related enquiries / requests.
- Coordinate Emergency Response Plan in case of accident/ medical/ security or man missing cases.
- Provide advanced support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions within the functional area.
- Ensure the tasks related to filing and/or maintaining highly confidential records, processing transactions and other similar duties are carried out with precision by JMC operators.
- Prepare reports, presentations or correspondence for management.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Act as a SME internally and externally in terms of Journey Management and AVL program
- Works under limited supervision.
- Diploma in IT or such equivalent acceptable to SAUDI ARAMCO.
- One year of experience in relevant field.
- AVL/Journey management systems experience.
- Effective oral and written communications skills (English).
- Proficient in standard office applications to include Microsoft Excel and Word.