Coastline & X-Mas Tree Company - Saudi Arabia
- Adhere to all; Saudi Aramco, D&WO and international HSE standards, policies and administrative controls.
- Operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise.
- Loading and unloading drilling material from vehicles.
- Moving drilling material on pallets or in crates around the storage facility.
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following stock control instructions.
- Accountable for the safe and ef?cient operation of the vehicle and may be required to perform fill orders and check the accuracy of other orders.
- Responsible to ensure the working order of their forklifts prior to use.
- Loads and unloads shipments, pallets, etc.
- 14.19.8 Place shipments on racking systems
- Pulls product from the warehouse for shipment to the stores
- Helping to load and unload trucks by hand where necessary.
- Performing other warehouse tasks like packing
- Use care and discretion in handling materials and observe all safety regulations.
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly.
- Ensure safe operation of a forklift.
- High School Diploma or such equivalent acceptable to SAUDI ARAMCO.
- One year of experience in relevant field.
- Valid Driver's License, Valid Saudi Arab Government Heavy Equipment License, Forklift Certificate.
- Must be able to pass Forklift Driving Skills test.
- LANGUAGE: Ability to receive and understand work directions in English; ability to read and understand load charts in English or Arabic.