ECC (Emergency Control Centre) Operator
Coastline & X-Mas Tree Company - Saudi Arabia
- Adhere to all; Saudi Aramco, D&WO and international HSE standards, policies and administrative controls.
- Will assist in the development and maintenance of the D&WO ECC in accordance with published standards
- Provide response to Well-Site Emergencies and Primary Drills, when needed.
- Assist in planning, implementation, and evaluation of emergency preparedness exercises and drills to test the D&WO's response to a variety of crisis situations
- Assist in the development of after Action Reports (AAR) to include Lessons Learned and Recommendations.
- Ensure ECC equipment is functioning properly and to report non-conformances, as required.
- Conduct communication checks (Radio, etc.), as required.
- Will attend after action meetings, as required.
- Provide administrative and coordination assistance for the ECC to include answering telephones, greeting and advising visitors, assist in preparing ECC reports.
- Perform office tasks such as filing, maintaining records, processing transactions and other similar duties.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Work in shifts under limited supervision.
- Provide basic support by handling a wide variety of administrative and technical functions within the functional area.
- Provide assistance to the Journey management Center, as needed.
- Diploma in IT or such equivalent acceptable to SAUDI ARAMCO.
- One year experience in emergency management/response or a related field
- Experience in responding to emergencies.
- Effective oral and written communications skills (English).
- Proficient in standard office applications to include Microsoft Excel and Word.