Deep Desert Navigator
Coastline & X-Mas Tree Company - Saudi Arabia
- Prepare plan for wells to be P&A in terms of leak severity and access mechanism.
- Coordinate with rigs the move and the feasible access to well location.
- Assist in managing convoy resources.
- Assist in rig move operation.
- Act as coordinator for all other third party services.
- Record incident, accident, near miss during expedition.
- Perform cyclical inventory for Rub Alkhali project convoy kit and accessories.
- Participate in meeting regarding wells P&A schedule.
- Work closely with Drilling & Workover services department personnel to accomplish the project objectives and perform miscellaneous duties as directed by superintendent and project leader.
- At least 5 years work experience in Rub Alkhali (SAUDI ARAMCO, service companies, Ministry of Interior, private sector) or locals of the Rub Alkhali that have unique knowledge about the deep desert.
Must pass the interview with RAK project team, and demonstrate good knowledge about the area of Rub Alkhali in terms of access roads/amount of gasoline needed in complex terrains.
Should be able to utilize GPS, read SAUDI ARAMCO maps, and be familiar with SAT phone and short wave Radios.
Should be able to perform first aid in case of emergency.