Coastline & X-Mas Tree Company - Saudi Arabia
- Load and unload boats and trucks safely.
- Adhere to all; Saudi Aramco, D&WO and international HSE standards, policies and administrative controls.
- Working on rig floor: demonstrate the ability to successfully handle tubulars utilizing the proper equipment and technique, namely air, top drive; rig tongs, chain tongs pipe spinners, iron rough neck, collar clamp, etc.
- Adequately apply safety precautions while testing, logging, etc.
- Perform routine maintenance on rig floor and handling tubular goods: understand and demonstrate the ability to conduct minor repair of rig tongs, chain tongs, pipe slips, collar lamp and pipe elevator.
- Inspect and maintain tubular box and pin connection, dies, nuts, and bolts, on drilling equipment for wear and/or damage.
- Perform pump house operation, assist in maintaining/repairing mud pumps and participate in mixing/maintaining drilling fluids.
- Perform under general supervision, minor electrical work, heavy carpentry, metal cutting, pipe filling, machine maintenance and others.
- ?Have a minimum of (1) years training on the job and experience as a rig man, including both floor and derrick work.
- Must able to understand work directions in English.
- Familiar with the nomenclature of rotary drilling equipment.
- Must possess physical stamina.
- Have a good sense of balance and coordination to be able to work safely at heights in excess of 100 feet.
- Willing to perform hard and hazardous work under extreme weather conditions involved in drilling wells and living at isolated well sites.