D & WO Well Control Expert
Coastline & X-Mas Tree Company - Saudi Arabia
- Adhere to all; Saudi Aramco, D&WO and international HSE standards, policies and administrative controls.
- Conduct high level and advanced training school in Well Control for Saudi Aramco D&WO operations. Prepare professional well control curriculum for all levels of training.
- Provides expert advice and assistance on well control training as International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) & International Well Control Forum (IWCF) Certified Well Control (WC) instructor and assessor.
- Run and handle well control curriculum for all levels of training.
- Prepare competency map for the skilled field professionals in terms of technical knowledge and Well Control handling.
- Conduct well control assessment tests, prepare/review D&WO manuals, train and develops SAUDI ARAMCO engineers and operating personnel in his area of expertise.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Unit Supervisor or Division Head to who he reports.
- Engineering Degree will be highly considered.
- Intensive industry training including appropriate specialized courses and seminars with the diploma education will be considered.
- At least 3 years' experience as WC Instructor in the internationally recognized training institute.
- Familiar with the Well Control Competency Program for D&WO personnel.
- Expertise in handling DS 6000 DS 5000 & DS 20 simulators.
- Extensive field experience as Driller-Tool-Pusher (highly recommended).
- Experience in preparing curriculum and training materials.
- Excellent written and oral command in English language and communication skills.
- High experience (at least 5 years) in all Drilling & Workover Operations.