Coastline & X-Mas Tree Company - Saudi Arabia
- Performs daily inspection of assigned crane as per safety and maintenance checklist provided by Crane Operator Certification and Training.
- Enters results of daily crane safety and maintenance checklist into logbook and report any deficiencies.
- Communicates with appointed Signalmen or Supervisor on instructions and signals prior to making the lift.
- Confirms the wind speed at the nearest available site. Wind speed exceeding 30 m.p.h. (48.3 k.p.h.) is unsafe for lifting operations.
- Operates the crane within safe working limits following safe lifting practices as outlines in Crane Operation Manual and instructed by Crane Training.
- Exercises good judgment by refusing lifts which exceed the crane's safe working limits.
- Shuts down and secures the crane properly when leaving it unattended or when completing his work shift.
- Travels crane between the parking area and various work locations.
- Loads and unloads cranes when required to be hauled by transport.
- Attends to all housekeeping functions on his assigned crane.
- Assist in on-the-job training of operators in AJTS Part 1, AJTS Part 2, and OJT Crawler Crane Operator AJTS.
- Provides and logs a lift plan for all critical, Tandom, or pick- and-carry lifts. Completes and logs a special permit for crane suspended personnel platform usage.
- Spoken and written English; Math - such equivalent acceptable to SAUDI ARAMCO.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of (2) years' experience in operating all types of basic and advanced mobile hydraulic cranes inclusive of 1800 hours of documented 'accident-free' crane operation as Crane Operator II. If job assignment includes operation of Lattice Boom Crane, operator must complete 200 documented hours of Lattice Boom Crane Operation.
- LICENCE: Valid Saudi Arab Government Heavy Equipment Licence; valid Saudi Arab Government 2X licence.
- CERTIFICATION: Saudi Aramco specialized Crane Operator certification; Saudi Aramco Lattice Boom Crane Operator Certification, if job assignment includes operation of Lattice Boom Crane.
- LANGUAGE: Ability to receive and understand work directions in English; ability to read and understand load charts in English or Arabic