Sales Engineer (Mechanical)
Connect Energy Services Pte Ltd - Saudi Arabia
Our clietn is a top agent and distributor for a vast portfolio of prominent, internationally recognized manufacturers; as well as JV based Oil and Gas and Petrochemical Services and technology providers. Our client's line of business include supply of upstream and downstream chemica, mechanical and electrical products, test, measurement and control instruments; as well as a diverse portfolio of production, transportation and process equipment and materials.Ã‚Â
- Main purpose of the Sales Engineer is to conduct various marketing, sales and procurement activities.
- Report to Marketing and Sales Manager
- Accountable for setting and achieving the marketing and sales plans/budget
- Accountable for the identifying and timely sourcing of new potential agency partnerships and support the marketing and sales manager in developing these partnerships in line with company's sourcing objectives
- Sources, pre-qualifies and registers potential supplier / manufacturers to meet company's clients' requirements
- Conducts marketing campaign to support in promoting new suppliers.
- Accountable for preparing and submitting the quotations on timely manner.
- Conducts procurement of products while ensuring price competitiveness, quality, timing, and reliability of supply.Ã‚Â
- Stays up to date and follows up on the collection status
- Maintains good relations with clients & suppiers and other third parties related to Company's operations, including resolving any disputes prior to escalating it to the marketing & sales manager.
- Assists the manager in developing and institutionalizing company's expertise, know how and capabilities
- Input on and resolves difficult technical and commercial issues
- Responds to client request and calls in a timely manner
- Assists the manager in identifying and tracking operational KPI's and devising plans and initiatives for operational improvements
- Degree in mechanical Engineering
- 5 -10 years sales expereince
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, organization and presentation skills
- Min. 5 years experience in mechanical products marketing and sales
- Previous work experience in Saudi Arabia with Saudi Aramco exposure highly preferred.
- Computer literate (MS word, excel and power point)
- Fluent in English (Oral and verbal)
- Arabic language fluency preferred.