Connect Energy Services Pte Ltd - Saudi Arabia
- The installation Technician is responsible for the execution of field service work associated with the installation and service of the Flexsteel products. The functional group also supports development of field processes, equipment, and logistical strategies to assure jobs are completed in a cost effective and efficietn manner.
- Maintain good, positive communication with clients, supervisors and subordinates.
- Operate field services activities in a manner that assures a high level of customer satisfaction
- Full responsibility for the execution of product installation, service, ane maintenance activities. Typical activities to include jobsite evaluation, product installation, product repair, equipment inventory, keeping up supplies, shipment preparation, equipment maintenance and repair, proper reporting
- Supply an eye witness and recorded history of field service events pertinent to the project.
- Supply accurate and complete field documents
- Ensure all field activities are performed in a safe and efficient manner consistent with all company policies, proceudures, and standard practices.
- Comply with all HSEQ regulations with a specific emphasis on proper use of PPE
- Assist in the design and development of facilities and field equipment best suited to meet customer needs in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Support the development of field service processes and documentation to assure consistency in the approach and clear communication of best practices
- Troubleshoot problems in the field and provide solutions as needed
- Perform other functions, activities, or duties as directed by supervisor.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment including engineers, construction /project managers, general contractors and construction helpers.
- Ability to speak effectively before group of customers or employees of organization.
- Results oriented self-driven individual with strong organizational and people skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. ABility to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to provide training to others at all levels in construction environment
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Experience with operation of general construction equipment preferred.Ã‚Â
- Be a creative thinker to identify near term and long term field services solutions
- Demostrated responsbility for competion of projects with manufacturing / construction personnel
- Must be proficient with computers including Microsoft Office (Work, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to travel for long periods up to 3 weeks at a time or 80% working hours.Ã‚Â
- Must have clean driving record and be able to pass background investigation
Education and Experience
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from 2 years college or technical school.Ã‚Â
- Min. 1 year manufacturing / construction experience with average 3 years overall working experience
- Licensure / experience in the operation of fork lifts and other general construction equipment.Ã‚Â