Program Development & Evaluation Analyst
Confidential - Saudi Arabia
1) Bachelor of Science Degree / Engineering or acceptable equivalent
2) 2 Years training / instructor experience
3) Excellent Command of oral and written English
4) Must have strong background in Drilling & Workover operation
5) Experience in developing training manuals and curriculum
1) Monitor the development and execution of routine Program Development & Evaluation projects in assigned area.
2) Provide professional expertise in assigned area for major projects. Write program objectives, establishe criteria for program evaluation, design program structure, develop instruction instruments and monitor programs.
3) Perform research and analysis activities such as training quality.
4) Provide advice and consultation to subordinate personnel in the Division as required.
5) Prepare presentations for coporate level.
6) Research, analyze studies and proposals.
7) Keep current with new developments in Saudi Aramco training trends.
8) Develop technical documents.
9) Develop curriculum for Drilling & Workover technical courses including manuals, presentations and/or reports.
10) Develop technical training materials (illustrations, pictures, diagrams, drawings, etc.).
11) Evaluate delivered courses to be aligned with the competency map.
12) Prepare and collect case history to be injected in relevant courses.
13) Develop training competency matrix and map for targeted Drilling & Workover jobs.