Parker Drilling - Saudi Arabia
To consistently ensure that clients' requirements and enquiries are being satisfied, without compromising ITS Quality and Safety Policies thru proper planning of equipment and crew mobilization taking into consideration the financial aspects of the operations.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• Report all operations activities to the management and partake in planning for better operation efficiency.
• Responsible for controlling and coordinating all aspects of Tubular Running Services operations across the Region.
• Maximize product line financial results with a focus on revenue and gross profit.
• Coordinate all aspects of TRS, both onshore and offshore.
• Conduct morning meetings with TRS personnel
• Attend regular client meeting
• Coordinate and respond to customer enquiries as required.
• Should know the ITS Quality & HSE Policy and be able to implement the policies with the crew.
• Responsible for employee training, supervision and performance management.
• Coordinate equipment, personnel requirements and necessary documentation.
• Organize and participate on training of crew members in new TRS technologies.
• Ensure that the task will be performed at the higest quality and safety level.
• Regularly assess personnel performance and make necessary recommendation for promotion.
• Assist in the selection of crew members to suit operations
• Pre brief and Post brief crews on specific Jobs
• Review client equipment requirements & contract obligations
• Ensure field reports are completed and Accurate
• Provide technical support to field operations
• Prepare capex equipment requirements- PO, Quotes etc.