Service Technician 1, 2 and 3
Parker Drilling - Saudi Arabia
Should be able to run power tongs at the beginning with the supervision of senior Technician or Crew Leader. Know how to use power units (6 Cylinder Diesel Power Unit spring start or electric battery start) and know how to run handling equipment (Elevator, Spider, Single JNT Elevator, Hand Slips, Stabbing Guide, Safety Clamp, Inflatable Thread protector, Fill - Up and Circulating Tool (Internal and External) and other TRS equipment when and where required.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• To safely and satisfactory perform any given casing/tubing tong assignment
• When stand by, keep in contact with the Operation Supervisor / Coordinator and stay in contact by means of telephone.
• Understand the operation and routine maintenance requirements of all tubular handling and clearing equipment.
• Having a general knowledge of the Company's products and services.
• Have knowledge of the company's Quality System, procedures and work Instructions.
• Understand routine and specific maintenance procedures as they relate to power tongs and power units
• Preparation of accurate delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
• Must be able to prepare and dispatch equipment according to checklist procedures.
• Must be able to independently and trouble shoots all tubular handling and cleaning equipment.
• Assist maintenance supervisor with special maintenance assignments and perform pipe yard duties as necessary.
• Adhere to all HSE requirements and procedures.
• Able to operate pipe yard equipment such as cleaning and bucking machines.
• Report any accident, incident or near miss incidents in accordance with the company's HSE Program Manual and attend monthly HSE Meetings. Initiate changes to existing HSE procedures or initiate new procedures as deemed necessary.
• Perform other assignments as directed by supervisory personnel. Responsible for QHSSE and EEP operations for his relevant functions Accountable to safe operation of ITS and Customer (if any) Equipment in his area of operations