Senior Internal Auditor - IT
Raeburn Recruitment - Qatar
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Internal IT Auditor on a permanent basis with a client based in Qatar.
Provide IT auditing subject matter expertise for the Internal Audit Department in order to ensure that:
- Information systems and technology are properly audited.
- Internal Audit Department makes appropriate use of available technology.
- Detailed planning and execution of IT audits.
- Support other audits by providing subject matter expertise on IT controls.
- Support Internal Audit Department in selection, use and maintenance of technology.
- Lead and conduct other non-IT audits as required.
Specific Requirements (Technical Competency):
- Bachelors degree and relevant post-graduate / professional qualifications, e.g. in IT / Computing MSc, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor.
- Minimum 8 years experience in relevant role, i.e., IT audit, IT security, preferably in oil and gas or chemicals processing industry.
- Expertise in IT security and auditing standards (e.g. ISACA); ERP (preferably SAP); and IT auditing tools, e.g. ACL, or similar CAATs tools and TeamMate or similar audit management software.
- Basic knowledge of industrial control systems, network security, SCADA, application control.