Amec Foster Wheeler - Oman
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Completion Engineer.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of Systems Completion database and acting as Company point of contact for database design and implementation with Contractor database teams. Key project team member for generating completions status reports and coordinating and scheduling system walkdowns and punchlist recording and stewardship.
- Lead the validation of Engineering data to System/Subsystem and completeness checking
- Audit the Completions Data Base Systemization, Validation and Verification Process
- Administer/review of SLD systemization drawings
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Must have at least 10-year experience
- 5 years in a systems completion role
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.