Human Resources Assistant - Compensation and Benefits
Orion Group - Qatar
911854 - Human Resources Assistant - Compensation & Benefits
Our client is one of the largest international Oil & Gas companies in the world with operations covering the entire energy chain. The group operates in over 130 countries and employs over 95,000 personnel worldwide.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Human Resources Assistant - Compensation & Benefits, based in Qatar.
- Liaise with Managers to ensure the matching of NOC jobs with benchmark jobs and the accuracy of compensation data.
- Verify and input survey data for relevant surveys (Hay, Mercer..) on both remuneration and on benefits.
- Assist with the analysis of national and regional results and with the development of recommendations for company actions to ensure competitiveness.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the organisation's compensation & benefit policy with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness.
- Develop and provide the data for recommendations for salary offers for local and contracted staff.
- Assist with preparation and implementation of the annual salary review process.
- Maintain a fully functioning HR database which contains accurate essential information relating to all NOC staff and contractor remuneration and benefits data, both current and historic.
- Coordinate with managers to prepare Job Descriptions and other required documents for job evaluation and participate in the NOC Job evaluation Committee.
- Implement and monitor the job evaluations using the method recommended by the Group.
- Act at all times in accordance with the Company HSE and business ethics policies, and in accordance with its Code of Conduct, and undergo Emergency Response training in order to be able to assist during site or other emergencies.
- Proactively carry out the activities of the job.
- Be responsible for meeting agreed objectives.
- Adapt to changes in work practices and job activities.
- Act in the best interest of NOC at all times.
- Seek out learning opportunities and transfer new skills and knowledge to the job.
- Adhere to the values and principles of the Company Policies and Procedures.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor in Administration or similar, with experience, or working towards this or a similar qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Some previous experience in HR.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Excellent knowledge of typical computer software programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.) and familiarity with or willingness to learn, other related systems.
- Well organised and able to work autonomously but also with other team members of all departments.
This is a contract position until July 2017.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 911854.