Head Structural Engineering
MPH Mauritius - Qatar
Our client one of the most renowned and well established Oil & Gas Company, is currently looking for a Head Structural Engineering willing to work under the following conditions:
Terms & Condition:
Work Location : Qatar (Onshore)
Type of Assignment: Contract
Contract Duration: 5 years
Work Schedule: 5 days a week based on 8 hours per day
Start Date: ASAP
Mob/Demo tickets: Provided
Medical Insurance: Provided
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- B.Sc. in Structural / Civil or relevant Engineering from a recognised University, higher degree would be advantageous.
- Membership of a recognised professional engineering association (or institution) is preferable.
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in Structural Engineering design in Oil & Gas Industry with an Oil & Gas Company or Consultant/Contractor, of which at least 10 years should have been in offshore Oil & Gas processing projects.
- Of the 15 years' experience, a minimum of 8 years should have been as a Senior Structural Engineer in a major project and a minimum of 5 years as Lead Structural Engineer in design of major projects in a reputable engineering consultant, EPIC Contractors or O&G Company.
- Fully familiar with DEP's and other international design codes and standards.
- Fully familiar with Structural Engineering discipline software and design review.
- Familiar with all types of FEED and EPIC deliverables, equipment, design and construction progress reviews.
- Proven ability to manage Structural Engineering team in a major project environment.
- Fundamental knowledge to level of proficient or preferably level of mastery in Structural Engineering with added strength in the other disciplines to level of developed.
- Strong technical, planning, communication, reporting and leadership skills.