Export Business Development Manager
Chevron - United Arab Emirates
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Export Business Development Manager located in Dubai / United Arab Emirates through 3rd November 2016 at 11:59 p.m.
Reporting to the Area Business Manager - Gulf Region, the Export Business Development Manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring the profitability of the Finished Lubricants business for Market Area.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Manages all lubricant and coolants/specialty sales within 16 Export Markets. This includes execution of short and long term strategies aligned with the Region.
- Leads the development and communication of strategies, plans and performance progress to engage the wider organization and export partners with a focus on execution.
- Responsible for delivering sustainable results consistent with strategic objectives for volume, margin, customer profitability, selling prices and expenses.
- Fully responsible for execution of the sales process leveraging Sales force.com.
- Involved with building relationships with the largest customer accounts and export partners.
- Ensures effective customer segmentation to deliver financial goals.
- Monitors customer profitability performance and directs improvements in the account plan.
- Leads the planning and deployment of Chevron Lubricants Go-to-market strategy.
- Works in close coordination with Area Business Manager and Marketing to ensure key milestones are delivered across the Channel/customers.
- Executes the customer value proposition for key area customers in target segments.
- Leverages products, services, programs, pricing, promotions, solutions and advertising to maximize the level of return and meet customer requirements.
- Identifies opportunities to develop strategic relationships with key customers.
- Understands the fundamental drivers of small to medium size business and able to translate knowledge into value for customers and distributors.
- Communicates regularly with key customers and participates in key sector or distributor associations.
- Fully responsible for Operational excellence for assigned channel.
- Effectively deploys standard processes that enable world class performance.
- Ensures compliance discipline by operating within the laws of the country and executing all tasks in full compliance with Chevron policies.
- Coaches and mentors sales representatives in the effective execution of the sales process leveraging Sales force.com.
- Works closely with Competency team leader and specialist to improve skills.
- Utilizes Performance Management Plan process to effectively to build alignment and accountability.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in areas such as Business Economics, Finance is preferred
- Extensive sales leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and actively participate within the management team
- Experience in customer relationship development on senior levels and overall sales process management
- Extensice pipleline management experience
- Demonstrated strong analytical, research and communication skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to see new opportunities and implement quickly
- Russian language knowledge is preferable
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidates will work in the United Arab Emirates under the local payroll system and benefits