Senior Sales Executive
Emirates Airlines Dnata - United Arab Emirates
Efficiently plan, manage, organise and monitor sales targets to ensure the achievement of sales objectives and the directives of the department. Constantly keep in touch with the Principals / Trade Partners / Clients / Accounts to ensure that the standards of service agreed are maintained and delivered to their satisfaction.
- Responsible for the achievement of the overall sales targets (online other) by sourcing and prospecting for new business, as well as managing existing business to increase revenue.
- Focus on client relationship management and the effective use of the systems to ensure the strict implementation of procedures and the policies of the trade, maintain and improve service standards.
- Monitor revenue, yield and staff productivity, in order to recommend changes to achieve client satisfaction, revenue targets and profitability.
- Liaise with both internal and external clients to audit service quality levels and propose operational changes where necessary to optimise clients' satisfaction.
- Regularly communicate the product portfolio to customers using all means available to maximise sales and revenue. Ensure that policy decisions are promptly communicated to our front line staff, Trade Partners and clients. Continuously update the database.
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and annual sales reports. Prepare annual / bi-annual business reviews for the client.
- Prepare responses to RFI's / RFP's from clients locally, regionally and globally as required.
- Explore opportunities for regional and global consolidation of MNC's.
- Review / analyse market trends and give recommendations to line manager.
- Support all promotions and events organised by dnata Travel Services to ensure sales targets and organisational goals are met.
Specific to EmQuest
- Deliver quantitative consulting approach and lead sales efforts on key identified leads, structure and draft proposals, including written materials, pricing and presentations.
- Ensure that the strategic direction defined for OTA's is followed and supported from all customer supporting functions of our business from Account Management to Commercial Operations.
- Champion Online sales change initiatives within the team and roll-model new behaviours.
- Obtain quality market intelligence (market trends, competitor activity) and communicate findings with recommendations to refine and adapt sales strategies to exploit new opportunities and counter competitior activities
Qualifications & Experience
12 Years schooling or equivalent.
Commercial / Sales (5+ Years).
Specific to EMQuest
Proven track record of the revenue and market share growth preferably in the UAE market.
Numerate and commercially aware with a sound understanding of business drivers including EBITDA and contribution.
Extensive expertise and knowledge of travel, the OTA sector and aviation industries.
Demonstrated network of client relationships within major OTA's and airlines in the local markets.
Demonstrated experience in developing sales, revenue enhancement and / or cost improvement strategies.
Excellent verbal, presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills.
Ability to influence across all levels in a fast paced matrix organisation
Knowledge / Skills
Sales and / or account management experience, preferably within the travel industry.
Experience in conducting sales presentations.
People management experience in a multinational environment is desirable.
Experience in attending service level reviews with clients and implementing agreed standards.
Demonstrable negotiation skills at a senior level.
Ability to complete statistical reviews and analyse results.
U.A.E. Driving Licence is essential.
English: Strong verbal and written English is a mandatory.
Other: Spoken Arabic is an advantage