Al Qabas Employment - United Arab Emirates
Roles and responsibilities:
- The candidate must be proficient in all types of office procedures, to be able to carry out full administrative and secretarial duties in a busy Local Representative Office of a Major International Oil Company.
- They should be able to work without supervision, prioritize, monitor and follow up daily activities to enable efficient performance of duties and retain confidentiality of all internal and external affairs relating to or in connection with the Company.
- Proficient with MS Office Software package
- Carry out office duties for all departments with regard to documentation, correspondence and arranging meetings in particular for Technical and Administration Managers
- Maintain filing and confidential correspondence
- Arrange/amend travel flights, hotels, meetings and transportation.
- Answer/filter telephone calls/messages and routine inquiries for Management.
- Native English Speaker, European candidates preferred
- Minimum 5 years Admin experience
- On Husband's sponsorship is a must and locally available.
See all jobs
Souters Training ICB Bookkeeping Course This is an online course that enables learners to assess whether they would like to take the ICB (Institute of Certified Bookkeepers) qualification to higher levels. Visit Course Website