Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - United Arab Emirates
Managing the branch in order to maximize new business opportunities and deepen existing relationships, while providing quality in service delivery in an efficient operation that comply with Islamic Sharia requirements, where risks are well controlled.
Responsibilities: Business acquisition through typical activities like:-
Generation of new business via out marketing calls and in- branch contacts through "Open door policy" in meeting customers.
Setting and monitoring sales plans for HPB, HCF, PBRs, CFRs and other sales staff as per forecast.
Coaching of all sales staff to increase sales productivity and cross selling.
Referral of prospective business to other functional units and or authorities
Enhancement of ADIB's image and reputation.
2. Management of service delivery:-
Monitor branch service standards for customer satisfaction
Customer retention efforts with personal involvement in complaint resolution, account closures and inquiries.
Getting ad-hoc customer feedback.
3. Operations and support:-
Control and supervision of operations work processes for compliance with ADIB's Credit & Operational Policies & Procedures, thus maintaining an acceptable both internal and external audit rating
Facilitating and implementing work process improvements
Approvals/recommendations of credit applications
Take over HOP's responsibility during vacation of HOP.
4. Proactive mentoring and management of all branch staff:-
Branch Team - Maintain staff morale and relationship
Observe, coach /train and counsel staff towards expected behaviours.
Identify training developments needs for staff and ensure that these are met as per schedules.
Appraise staff individual scorecard deliverables against scorecard targets.
5. Management of Branches in a specific region allocated for management for profitability and good governance
1. Detailed knowledge of ADIB's Retail Banking products & services
2. Broad knowledge of ADIB's Retail Credit & Operational Policies & Procedures
3. Specific Knowledge of UAE banking practices , regulations & risks
4. General awareness of competitors in the local market
5. Detailed knowledge of service standards
6. Training & Presentation skills
7. Sales & Marketing skills
8. Management Information skills
9. Computer Skills