Store Human Capital & Admin Manager
CARREFOUR - United Arab Emirates
The HC & Admin Manager is responsible for all Admin and HC related activities such as recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, employment law, compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues by following all internal policies and procedures.
He / She are supporting the store management with advice in all employee related matters.
Diploma in Admin or Human Capital Management
Good knowledge of local labor laws, rules and regulations
Advanced Knowledge of MS Office applications and ERP software
Knowledge of Recruitment Tools an advantage
Good business communication and presentation skills
English (Full professional proficiency - Required)
Arabic (Full professional proficiency - Required)
3+ years in Human Capital Department
For UAE National only
• Implement properly the staff accommodation standards rules.
• Ensure and guarantee the quality and protection of the "Know-How" in the Company.
• Guarantee the availability and proper functionality of the work place amenities and be the warrant of store's social climate.
• Ensure training actions contribute to the progress of the stores' customer service level.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Analyse and recommends existing compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements and group policies
• Ensure the proper contract implementation of service providers and suppliers.
• Communication of HC indicators and perform proper analysis with store management
• Application of local rules and company policy to assure food safety and hygiene levels are respected
• Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations.
• Perform staffing duties, including dealing with under staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures
• Carry out Performance Analysis and negotiate particular objectives, once a year and identify employees with high potential to propose evolution.