Central Cashier Office Manager
CARREFOUR - United Arab Emirates
Responsible for all cash transactions within the store.
Ensure timely and accurate processing of all related transactions as per internal guidelines and provide a best-in-class customer service to maintain highest level of customer satisfaction.
Bachelors' degree in Administration or Finance preferred
Good Communication Skills
Good Mathematical Skills
English (Full professional proficiency - Required)
Arabic (Full professional proficiency - Preferred)
5+ years in Retail Business with experience in Customer Service/Cashier
3+ years in managerial role in Retail
For UAE National only
• Support store GM to measure customers' satisfaction and guarantee professional image of CCO team.
• Participate with the management team to the store's Strategic Plan and guarantee its proper (correct) execution in the section.
• Ensure the security procedures (assets and employees) are respected and implemented.
• Guarantee the quality of services offered to store customers, listen to them & react immediately to their suggestions.
• Report to Store Management customers suggestions and complaints
• Guarantee a proper stock management regarding consumables & stationery in the department (in line with objectives).
• Guarantee strict control and Proper record of all corrections, cancellations, returns and price changes.
• Ensure the implementation of a monthly inventory of trolleys and baskets, report to be forwarded to FC.
• Ensure the smooth passage of customers in cash registers and the quality of service offered