CARREFOUR - United Arab Emirates
In charge of organizing shelf space in the selling area, labeling the prices & warehouse control to make a full display in a clean and presentable manner, thereby respecting the National Plan-o-gram.
Education: High School
Maintain good team spirit and be helpful to customers.
Pleasant personality; ensure dress code.
Responsible for providing services routine for the entire products and shelves allocated, with high degree of consistency, and efficiency.
Literate and ( be able to understand, and speak English)
2 years working experience in a leading supermarket as stocker and knowledge of retail commodities is important.
• Keep the store equipment in good condition.
• Follow the hygiene and safety rules.
• Maintain a well presented family group (good signs, and labeling, clean and tidy).
• Arrange display of goods by family group and ensure that pack should have selling prices.
• Assist customers in sales areas of the store
• Adhere to time, attendance and schedule according to the manning.
• Adhere to dress code and present neat and polite.
• Keep the shelves tidy and properly arranged and filled up as per standard on a continuous basis.
• Check the sales price labels on all items and ensure accuracy.
• Performs the stock-taking (warehouse and store) and ensure that the monthly sales are correct.
• Inform about the stock movement, prepare LPO, and ensure no overstocking, and no shortage of retail items
• Display new products while maintaining Plano-gram.