CARREFOUR - United Arab Emirates
The Section Manager has to ensure quality, range and freshness (food) of offered goods to attract customers in order to achieve the set sales targets for the assigned section.
The Section Manager is responsible that within the section an exceptional customer service is delivered.
Diploma in Commerce or Finance
• Good Communication and Presentation Skills
• Customer Service Orientation
• Time Management
• English (Full professional proficiency - Required)
• 3 years in Retail Business
• 1-2 years in an operations supervisory role
• For UAE National only
• Respect and ensure the implementation of the security & hygiene procedures (assets and employees) in the store.
• Ensure the team is listening to customer and react rapidly to their requirements.
• Stay informed about competition activities in the store's catchment's area and take necessary measures.
• Respect national concepts application in the department.
• Ensure assortments are aligned with each store's specific cultural, economic and social features.
• Oversee the establishment of a competitive assortment offer, to secure Majid Al Futtaim Retail a leading position in the country.
• Develop the price image and freshness image.
• Initiate and motivate comparative studies within his section that can contribute to the efficiency of the commercial concepts.
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive exceptional customer service at all times