Marketing & Advertising Manager
CARREFOUR - United Arab Emirates
The advertising manager oversees the advertising activity of a business.
He or she may manage the staff and activities of an outside ad agency that the business has hired or create the Company ' advertising in house.
General activities for this occupation include forming and directing the business' strategy for advertising, implementing advertising campaigns and supervising various advertising-related departments
During a specific advertising campaign, a manager must estimate the campaign's budget and approve the advertising material, as well as evaluate the campaign's overall performance following its conclusion.
Bachelor Degree in Marketing and/or Commerce
Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak and listen, as well as clearly express their ideas
Knowledge in marketing field
Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
English (Full professional proficiency - Required)
Arabic (Full professional proficiency - Required)
5+ years in Marketing preferable Advertising specialization
2+ years in Retail experience; team and project
For UAE National only
• Ensure the execution of the marketing partnerships and strategies
• Propose plans to increase profitability and productivity of your area of responsibility
• Responsible of Online and Digital marketing strategies
• Create systems and procedures to streamline partners management
• Provide reports, orders and partnership deals update frequently
• Support advertising partnership negotiation and contracts' formulization
• Find new advertising opportunities
• Work with the marketing division to drive programs or projects and events to extend the relationship to new business prospects
• Communicate with partners on new products or service offerings
• Manage orders and provide continuous support to partners
• Facilitate synergy between merchandise management and operational management.
• Analyse and compare our performance to the market.