CARREFOUR - United Arab Emirates
Store Department Head has to ensure quality, range and freshness (food) of offered goods to attract and satisfy the customers.
It includes as well the responsibility to coordinate and communicate between Merchandisers and Sales Team and other relevant service providers within the assigned area.
Good Communication and Presentation Skills
Customer Service Orientation
General Product Knowledge is an advantage
English (Full professional proficiency - Required)
3 to 5 years in Retail Business
2 years in an operations supervisory role
For UAE National only
• Respect and ensure the implementation of the security & hygiene procedures (assets and employees) in the Department
• Guarantee the quality of services offered to customers in the department as well as listening to customer needs and suggestions
• Monitor and follow up the movement of the product in the promotional area (G1, G2 …etc.) and take the immediate corrective action when/where needed.
• Respect national concepts application in the department
• Monitor inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level
• Ensure assortments are aligned with each store's specific cultural, economic and social features.
• Oversee the establishment of a competitive assortment offer, to secure Majid Al Futtaim Retail a leading position in the country.
• Develop the price image and freshness image.
• Initiate and motivate comparative studies between Sections that can contribute to the efficiency of the commercial concepts.
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive best-in-class service and quality goods as or above set standards