Business Development Manager
Unibeton Ready Mix - United Arab Emirates
The following are the salient features of the position
• Oversee the overall business development processes as well as business management not limited to branding, communication, marketing and advertising.
• Develop business for specific clients assigned by the management to make
Unibeton the preferred supplier to their project.
• Open all business channels.
• Register Unibeton with all potential Contractors, Clients, Customers and other beneficial bodies and obtaining all requirements and specifications.
• Participate in group presentations and represent Unibeton in meetings or events with the required personnel, material or logistical requirements.
• Achieve a satisfactory level of business development within the specified client base.
• International Business Support
• Perform all other task and activities related to and for the accomplishment of Unibeton Strategic Development & Marketing Plan interfacing with Al Fara'a Group.
Core Competence & Requirements
• Multitasking, versatile, organised & confident personality
• Energetic and passionate person with outgoing personality
• Team player and decision maker
• Decisiveness with ethics
• Analysis & problem solving abilities
• Adaptability planning and execution
• Cost effective operational skills
• Team management skills
• Proficient in Business English
• Graduate / degree holder (preferably a Civil Engineer or Management Professional)
• Minimum of 8- 10 years' experience in preferably related industry
• Strong computer skills along with communication skills, confidence to present and explain ideas
• Exposure to Ready Mix Concrete / Raw Materials Industry is an advantage
• Presentation skills (ability to network & represent the company professionally)
• Driver's license is a must
Generic Job Description, Business Development Manager
Key task is essential responsibilities
• Accomplishment of targeted return on investment (ROI)/ profit.
• Meeting budget requirements and controlled expense.
• High turnover ratio with high margin through effective Business Development.
• Guide and coordinate the legal establishment of the company from A to Z with the local authorities, lawyer, accountants and the main office in the UAE.
• Respond to queries by investigating the subjects, creating comparison tables showing pros and cons.
• Monitoring the raw material rates (cement, aggregate, sand, etc.) and creating a database by price and availability.
• List and follow the megaprojects (above 200,000m³) in their areas from the design and tender stage
• Locate contact people for those projects and secure enquiries
• Locate and provide points of contacts towards legal, material, logistics,recruitment] Set relations with the offices of international companies (contractors, suppliers, consultants, etc.)