International Development Company - Qatar
- Implementation and enforcement of COMPANY HSE standards and local regulations in the city .
- Implementation of applicable State and international laws and conventions in the city
- Authority for ensuring the readiness to deal with all emergencies in the city, quality of the fire and rescue services and commission mutual aid arrangements.
- Escalation of emergency response tiers.
- Stoppage of unsafe conditions/operations.
- Evacuation of people from multiple facilities.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Degree in a technical discipline from an internationally recognised institution preferably with post graduate qualifications in management and/or HSE disciplines.
- Minimum 20 years experience in HSE with 10 years experience at management level preferably in the oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
- Strong leadership, management, problem solving, decision making, interpersonal skills, negotiation and organisational influence skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic preferred. (Bilingual candidates only)