Julphar Pharmaceuticals - United Arab Emirates
To assist and provide support to the Communications Manager in all aspects of Internal and External Communication.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
• Staff News Management: Create content and liaise with appropriate departments to create internal news communications (in accordance with the brand guidelines template).
• Carry out Sponsorship Agreement organization in accordance with brand guidelines. Duties can include supplying company profile and speaker biographies to organizers, briefing design department on material needed, researching conference to attend.
• General Administration Duties such as translation.
• Manage and update website content when necessary.
• Communications Tools Management: Maintain Database of Staff Divisions and online communication tools. Maintain a communal database of communication template for all staff.
• Liaise with PR agency in all media-related activities including Press Release Development, Key Massaging development, Press Conferences and Media Round tables.
• Market Research: Source out media and advertising coats, and carry out market research, engage with media selling, organize meetings with media.
- Education Bachelor's Degree in Communication or any related field.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 to 3 years work experience as coordinator
- Training: Communication Training
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Copy editing
• Developing and maintaining media contacts
• Develop timelines
• Meet deadlines
• Create spreadsheets
• Create Word documents and Reports
Basic graphic design
Accountability Communicating in Writing Communicating Orally Continual Learning Establishing Focus Innovation Interpersonal Skills Organizational Communications