etihad airways - United Arab Emirates
• Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Coaching, guiding and leading the team to success.
• Motivating, managing performance and decision making.
• Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
• In charge of wide bodied aircrafts managing and leading a cabin crew team.
• Execute activities in adherence with all company policies, GCAA regulations and the SEP Manual to ensure a safe cabin environment is maintained.
• Critically anticipate, implement and enforce all safety and emergency procedures to avert possible risks and ensure the safety of passengers in compliance with aviation regulations and company procedures.
• Provide role model customer service.
• Liaise with Airport ground personnel to manage passengers to ensure operations are executed in compliance with safety procedures.
• Conduct on the spot on board assessments, maximize resources and cost efficiency opportunities.
• Provide constructive feedback to crew regarding their performance.
• Be an ambassador of Etihad Airways and the United Arab Emirates whilst inspiring our guests and displaying a high degree of motivation, enthusiasm, commitment and confidence.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 4 years experience as Cabin Crew of which 2 years must be in the capacity of Cabin Manager/Purser (or equivalent) in a full service airline on a wide bodied aircraft.
• Certificates and/or documentary evidence of the above must be uploaded at application stage and originals presented at interview stage.
• Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
• Fluent English, verbal, written and comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
• Must be minimum 26 years old.
• Confident in water and be able to swim with aid of a flotation device or at least 25 meters unaided in open water.
• Able to reach 210 cms without shoes.
• No tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
• No facial piercings (except of one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females).
• No criminal record.
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
• Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements
• Analyzing and decision making skills - Excellent
• Leadership skills - Excellent
• Performance management skills - Excellent
• Relationship Management skills - Excellent