Retail Audit Assistant
Dubai Holding Group - United Arab Emirates
- Visiting stores regularly and performing detailed checks in store related finance and operations.
- Performing random checks to assess the authenticity of the store inventory holding.
- Checking the availability and condition of store assets.
- Conducting investigations as and when required and submitting the respective reports.
- Reporting audit findings to the concerned within 24 hours of the audit.
- Providing support to the stores by escalating store related issues to the respective departments and ensuring closure.
- Supporting for preparation of processes and guidelines.
- Need at least 2 years at a supervisory level on a retail floor.
- Need a native Arabic speaker
- Good knowledge of Excel / Word / Power Point.
- Willing to travel most days of the week.
- Driving license preferred.
- Attention to detail.