Senior System Analyst
Emirates NBD - United Arab Emirates
· Co-ordination with business partner's Internal/External will be required
· Intraday monitoring for FX Trading/ALM/Sales Flow desk which involves monitoring at individual traders level and at the department level.
· Co-ordination with GOPS and Ops Risk in order to prepare CRSA and PFDs for all the process which is being implemented in Treasury department
· Role of a Project Co-ordinator for different new systems or new modules for the existing system
· Providing effective solutions by automating small processes with the help of Macros to different department
· Maintain Direct Dealing client database and their documents, which also involves taking necessary approvals for new clients
· Initiate/Follow-up the Change Request prioritization process for Front Office ensuring rationale for appropriate prioritization.
· Initiate/Follow-up the UAT's in liaison with users and IT to ensure expectations are achieved so changes into Production can be achieved.
Initiate/Follow-up Business Case Lite's and Business Requirement Documents as appropriate
· Graduate with 3 years' experience
· Experience working in a FX brokerage or Financial Institution will be an advantage (desirable)
· Demonstrable ability to be a strategic thinker. Proven implementation skills. Ability to build productive relationships with and influence key internal stakeholders. Good communication/influencing skill
ACI/FRM certification will be an advantage
For internal posting:
Eligibility for applying for internal vacancies:
Staff must have completed at least 1 year of service in their current role
New joiners must complete at least 2 years of service in their current role
Staff who are either on the same role band or one level lower can only apply to the advertised vacancy