- Working with the marketing team in daily administrative tasks, setup, launch and optimise marketing campaigns.
- Assisting on all marketing efforts including organising events, creative development, all digital and social media activities.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns, research on competition and perform market analysis.
- Helping to prepare and distribute marketing materials.
- Preparing brand and promotional presentations.
- Do market research and trend changes on new advertising techniques.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Be familiar with Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Instagram, WeChat, LinkedIn and more.
- You will be responsible for some of the social media platform content marketing, promotional material to be directed at the audience using google ads , google AdSense and Facebook advertising platform.
- Jam with our content writing and marketing team to come up with new impactful content on all channels including social media, blogs and emails to engage our service providers and customer’s.
- Work on content advertising and marketing across the new channels that engage the new generation of young adults and mature audience.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute impact online and offline growth campaigns that drive user and vendor acquisition and brand visibility.
- Create video slideshows and simple graphics using canva.
- Google AdSense, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager
- Canva Software
- Skilled in written & spoken English
- Creative, flexible, and updated on the latest international & local social media & pop culture trends
- A good eye for design or some experience in photography, videography or photo/video
- Able to think outside the box and produce ideas that will make an impact effectively
- Independent, motivated, able to work under deadlines
- Good communication skills and is able to find their necessary headline
- Our office is a 15-minute walk away from Asia Jaya LRT Station
- You'll have opportunities to grow and develop leadership skills
- You get to be part of an international experience
- We offer free parking (if available)
- Paid social events every 2 weeks
- Tons of affordable food selection
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Social Media starting now.
Diploma in Social Media Marketing Strategy Alpha AcademyAED 57
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 8 Hours
Social Media - Marketing Oxford Home Study CollegeAED 213
AED 1,873Duration: 200 Hours
Social Media Marketing – Advanced 1TRAININGAED 80
AED 563Duration: Upto 30 Hours