i3 is seeking a Field Service Technician! The selected FST will provide functional and technical support to the diverse community of Blue Force Tracking - Aviation modules to include: Log Book, Quality Control Office, production control Office and Flight Operations. This technician will perform one or a combination of such typical duties as:
- Assembling or installing equipment or parts requiring simple wiring, soldering, or connecting.
- Performing simple or routine tasks or test such as tensile or hardness tests.
- Operating and adjusting simple test equipment; records test data.
- Gathering and maintaining specified records of engineering data such as tests, drawings. etc.
- Performing computations by substituting numbers in specified formulas.
- Plotting data and drawing simple curves and graphs.
This position is located at Camp Buehring, Kuwait.
- Provide Functional and Technical Support to the diverse community of Blue Force Tracking Aviation modules to include Log Book, Quality Control Office, Production Control Office, and Flight Operations.
- Assist in the instruction and daily maintenance of all aircraft and log book records with customers to assure accuracy.
- Provide Onsite Briefings for all unit personnel.
- Provide Formal Training Classes on all Blue Force Tracking Aviation for all users.
- Provide over the Shoulder Training for all Blue Force Tracking Aviation software users.
- Provide Help Desk Support.
- Perform Technical Troubleshooting.
- Resolve Procedural Issues.
- Maintain and update an electronic database of common procedural issues and solutions or quick fixes to known issues.
- Capture and File Electronic Trouble Reports and Software Change Requests.
- Assist in Implementing New Aircraft into the system.
- Assist with Aircraft Transfers.
- Report Data Quality Issues to Unit Personnel.
- Support Remote Deployments.
- Short duration travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Coordinate Hardware Replacements and Repairs.
- Assist in Fielding New Hardware.
- Assist in Fielding New Software Versions.
- Maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge and skills required to execute all field service representative tasks assigned.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Experience required in writing technical reports is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of technical applications and manuals for Army Aviation Maintenance and Policies for all utility, attack and observation aircraft.
- Knowledge and understanding of Army Maintenance Management System Aviation.
- Ability to interface with all levels of military and civilian chain of command.
- Ability to design, coordinate, and provide instructions on Blue Force Tracking Aviation.
- Ability to compose presentations and demonstrations on Blue Force Tracking Aviation.
- Aviation Mechanic/Avionics/Electrician, computer IT background, military experience a plus.
- Position may require deployment to Hazardous Regions.
- Employee will be required to obtain and maintain a secret level security clearance while performing duties under this contract.
- Must have Secret.
Education required/Years of Experience:
- HS Diploma/3 years experience.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Engineering starting now.
AED 833Duration: Upto 22 Hours
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
Level 2 Certificate in Car Maintenance Alpha AcademyAED 47
AED 955Duration: Upto 8 Hours