GroupM | Management Trainee - Legal
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us. 3 best things about the job:
- The office is the “World in One Place”, with more than 10 nationalities and half of our talents are below the age of 30. You can definitely expect a young, fun and casual working environment!
- Learn and train from the media industry’s best practitioners and recognized leaders.
- Fantastic opportunity to build a successful and rewarding career in integrated media advertising and digital communications with a global company with 400 offices in 81 countries.
In twelve months:
- Unlocked new achievements by acquiring relevant legal work experience and skills valued by the industry.
- Attained industry-recognized qualifications and certificates which will be valuable for your career portfolio.
- Built valuable relationships with Leaders from the digital and media space from the agency, media partners and global brands across various industries.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proficiency in oral and written communications.
- Demonstrate strong interest to build an exciting career in media and communications.
- Appreciation for numbers, statistics and data with the ability to interpret and translate for support functions.
- Adaptable to constant changes, as the media business is ever-evolving.
- Open to fresh graduates and entry-level professional with less than 1 year experience in preparing legal contracts, but preferably with a good university Degree in LLB and other similar disciplines.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm About Pakistan The Pakistani media and entertainment industry expected growth in 2018 is 10%. The introduction of 3G and 4G along with a Cellular Mobile Tele-density of 70.83% makes Pakistan’s an exciting market with enormous potential. The rapidly increasing 45 million user internet subscriber-base with a 50mn broadband subscriber base (24.5% penetration) shows an optimistic growth for any media and advertising professional.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.