HSE Officer ( Aramco Approved)
- Assists in the documentation and implementation of required or desired changes in the safety program
- Writes job specific Safety plans; schedules jobsite visits and safety audits
- Ensures full compliance of safety plan
- Controls hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee practices through site visits, safety plans, and education of all supervisory personnel
- Reviews documentation to insure all required onsite records and reports are complete, accurate and submitted per established procedures.
- Reinforces safety awareness in a manner that promotes cooperation and improved morale
- Creates a working atmosphere that promotes openness and a high level of enthusiasm and morale in the field
- Accompanies all HSE and Client’s inspectors on walk through inspections
- Conducts work area inspections and assists in personal injury investigations
- Provides job orientation to crew at jobsites
- Support the Site Manager in the implementation of safety policies and procedures.
- He shall advise management for the prevention of accident, work method improvement and necessary changes in safety requirements including the need for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Surveys work area for safe work compliance and adequacy of medical facilities.
- He shall investigate any accident/incident occurrences, prepares reports and recommend measures to avoid recurrence.
- He shall evaluate and review sub-contractor's safety program.
- Assists and trained employees at all levels.
- Directly reporting with the Site HSE Supervisor and Project Manager and to meet with Client representative. Shall to establish a good working relationship with crew and set an example. Knowledgeable in Speaking, Reading and Writing English language.
- Knowledgeable regarding HSE Management system and implementation
- Knowledgeable in conducting risk assessment and aspect evaluation and defining its relative control measures
- Ability to recognize on site risk factors and take appropriate action with firmness and fact.
- 4-year degree or 2-year degree.
- Minimum five years general construction experience with emphasis on construction and/or industrial safety.
- NEBOSH or IOSH Working Safely Certificate.
- Understand that “Safety is an important element of marketing.”
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office applications.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Participated in and lead emergency responses.
- Addressed employee HSE concerns.
- Implemented HSE measures, programs and procedures.
- Maintained metrics and KPIs.
- Prepared technical reports.
- Performed sampling and monitoring.
P.O Box 79800
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.