Job SummaryIAEC Education | IAEC Migration is professional, highly established and reputable education and immigration consultancy located in Ahmedabad. We have a longstanding reputation as one of the leading education agencies. Our head office is located in the world’s best city Melbourne, Australia for 18 years. Our priority is exceeding client expectations through a very professional, accurate and timely service provision.Our priority is exceeding client expectations through a very professional, accurate and timely service provision.We are pleased to announce that along with our other most popular Education & Immigration services, we have started providing very high-quality IELTS Coaching at our Ahmedabad Office.We are seeking experienced, motivated and adaptable PTE or IELTS teachers to join our team.Responsibilities and DutiesJob description: Our trainers need to be organised and passionate individuals who have relevant teaching experience and excellent classroom management skills.
- Explain in detail all the students with the format of IELTS examination and prepare students for the success in the examination.
- Develop and design training material for IELTS examination.
- Prepare lessons to be delivered to the students and completely manage the entire class.
- Provide guidance and feedback to the students to enhance their English.
- Coordinate & design different sessions for various modules i.e. Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
- Conduct mock tests and provide feedback on various parameters.
- Conduct group discussions
- Prepare and develop individual coaching plan.
- Tertiary Education is mandatory along with excellent fluency in English and local language.
- Minimum 2- 4 years relevant experience in IELTS coaching.
- Coach on all modules of the Exam-Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing.
- Experience in conducting mock tests and provide feedback and advise students on areas of improvement.
- Contribute to ongoing program development, curriculum development, and assessment.
- Provide quality service and support to the individual students.
- work: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Education & Instruction
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.