Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
vodafone - Qatar
• To be the lead finance controller who will support the Technology Function (Network and IT) in all finance activities including Financial Planning, Reporting, Capital Investment prioritization, improving return on Investment, driving cost reduction programs and doing Post Investment review on all major projects.
• The role is a critical liaison between the FP&A team and the technology team and needs to ensure financial oversight and governance on all financial & business transactions. The financial oversight extends from Cost, Capex, Cashflow and EBITDA impact on the business.
• The role is a member of the overall FP&A team and work closely with the planning team for Weekly forecast, Month end performance review, Planning cycles ie., 2+10FC, 5+7F, 9+15F and Long Range Plans and ensuring a robust planning & management reporting is followed.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
• Work closely with the Technology team in building the financial plan for all forecast cycles including 2+10FC, 5+7FC, 9+15FC and Long range plan.
• Work in collaboration with the technology team in building business cases for all capex proposals while ensuring healthy ROU
• Work closely with Finance operations team to ensure accuracy and completeness of all items of capex, GRIR, Opex and capex cash flow.
• Responsible for monthly financial statements analysis, identifying and investigating variances verses budget and the underlying drivers
• Drive special projects which aim to improve process efficiency, reduce costs and other projects.
Key performance indicators :
• Delivering on FP&A Transformation Programs
• Long Range Planning
• Special Projects
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
• 10+ years of Experience in FP&A
• Self Starter and highly motivated
• High emotional Maturity
• Ability to drive & build financial models independently.
• Presentation skills to senior ManagementMust have technical / professional qualifications:
• Qualified Chartered Accountant.
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Good Knowledge of SAP & Hyperion systems
• Must have Telecom Experience