· All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
· Promotion of safety awareness on the unit.
· That clear daily guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
· Safe working practices are understood and carried out by all onboard.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
OCB Oilfield Services DMCC
Certificate in Food Hygiene and Safety Alpha AcademyAED 103
AED 955Duration: Upto 6 Hours
Fire Marshal Training New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 5 Hours
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Training New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 3 Hours