aCommerce makes ecommerce execution easier for brands, retailers, and manufacturers in S.E. Asia. We are a vertically integrated, full service ecommerce services platform and handle everything from web store development & marketing to customer service, logistics, and fulfillment. We deliver exceptional and engaging shopping experiences to customers both online and offline. We solely focus on envisioning, validating, and creating ecommerce businesses that will accelerate online and mobile retail in S.E. Asia.
aCommerce Technology supports these services with integrated products providing a seamless end-to-end platform. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technology Manager to play a major role in transforming ecommerce for brands and retailers in SE Asia. As the Regional Head of Technical Project Management you will work with aCommerce Technology and Business Teams and directly with client business and technology teams to deliver the new ecommerce solutions.
You must understand the client's platform in technical detail and how it will integrate with the aCommerce platform to achieve the business objectives. You will facilitate project execution and delivery to meet deadlines, communicate closely with our clients and get the necessary technical support from aCommerce product and development teams.
- Establish the key cross-functional business relationships with internal and external teams that will put you at the center of project delivery.
- Work with aCommerce senior commercial management and potential clients to establish an initial understanding of the business objectives and take part in preliminary assessments of business viability and likely ROI.
- Cultivate close and effective working relationships with the business and technology representatives of aCommerce clients and establish trust. Provide visibility of plans, finances, timelines, SLAs, risks to gain client confidence in project delivery, using Project Management best practices.
- Build a very strong relationship with the aCommerce technical team in order to understand technical feasibility, resources required (internal and external), timescales and risks.
- Establish effective relationships with vendors supporting aCommerce technology and ensure that appropriate support plans are set-up. Take part in vendor selection activities
- Coordinate with all internal and external resources involved in technical delivery and drive the project, facilitating the ongoing communication required.
- Manage a team of Project Managers and mentor their development.
- Ensure your team has the capabilities to execute complex technical integration projects and that they have the processes, tools, and training to maximize performance and deliver results.
- Work closely with aCommerce or external Operations teams to establish the boundaries of ownership for product knowledge and operational user training.
- Provide clear guidance to clients on the data flows between the aCommerce, Sales Channels and client's IT systems including the provision of technical training on API's, SFTP or other approaches to data integration.
- Build effective relationships with technical counterparts at online marketplaces such as Shopee and Lazada to maintain a good quality of service and identify areas for improvement.
- Monitor project status and issues and be able to troubleshoot technical problems and collaborate with the client and Support teams with clear problem statements, escalation on impacts and track to resolution.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline (e.g. computing, IT, software engineering etc)
- Minimum of 5 years of professional and technical experience.
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to represent complex technical concepts in easy-to-understand summary form.
- Comfortable working with business and commercial teams and understanding of the business drivers and concepts.
- Strong attention to detail and ability at understanding complex systems.
- Experience of technical integrations and software development processes.
- Very strong client management and people management skills are needed.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel to client sites and aCommerce offices within the region.. Travel is estimated at less than 10% of work time.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and Supply Chain processes is preferred
- Experience of ecommerce and associated challenges is preferred
- Have an affinity for information technology and software developments
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycles and how project managers add value in such an ecosystem a strong plus
aCommerce is the leading ecommerce enabler in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L'Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever.
Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 1,400 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Risk Management Course Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 93
AED 874Duration: 80 Hours
AED 882Duration: Upto 20 Hours
Risk Management Diploma Oxford Home Study CollegeAED 254
AED 2,626Duration: 260 Hours