- Develop, prepare and review regular credit MIS for retail credit portfolio (including Credit Cards, Secured / Unsecured Loans, SME) to monitor credit performance and asset quality.
- Perform analysis to identify potential credit risks and suggest appropriate risk mitigation measures.
- Provide analytic support to help management decision and policy formulation / enhancement.
- University degree holder, preferably in business administration, finance, economics, statistics or risk management related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience, preferably in credit risk management/MIS function of consumer lending business in financial institution/bank
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of credit industry
- Good analytical skills, detail-minded and proficient in using SAS, Microsoft Excel (VBA) and SQL
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Bank Of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Finance starting now.
Corporate Finance- Level 4 Study 365AED 112
AED 833Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (Masters level) City of London College of EconomicsAED 1,833Duration: Upto 12 Months
Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Arabic Bundle (Virtual+Videos+Material+Exam) Beacon Consulting EGAED 12,853
AED 14,281Duration: 110 Hours Live virtual classroom