Nextgen Dev Lead (Microservice Architecture), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
- Comfortable with practicing TDD and pair programming.
- Well versed in DevOps.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented design principles.
- Good knowledge on Java standard library.
- Hands on experience with Object Oriented programming.
- Hands on experience with Sprint and/or Spring Boot is a big plus.
- Experience in agile software development is a plus.
- Knowledge on Linux is a plus.
- Knowledge on cloud platforms is a plus.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Take part in software design activities & discussions.
- Write production quality code.
- Keep abreast with latest relevant technology development
- Run POCs on technology stack to prove usefulness
- Be a tool-maker to resolve cross cutting concerns across the dev teams
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.