We are looking for Human Resources Manager, must have Hotel Experience in the same role here in U.A.E.Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- Training Skills
- Interpersonal, decision-making, organizational, leadership, and speaking skills; ability to use human resource management software
- Recruits staff at all levels in conjunction with the Departmental Managers according to needs and in compliance with the hotel’s recruitment budgets.
- Selectively screens and interviews against pre-determined criteria. Covers all “domestic” matters at the screening interview and checks minimum skill levels. Provides the departmental recruiter with a short list of candidates and arranges second interviews.
- Initiates appointments issues statement of main terms and conditions of employment. Maintains up-to-date employee files and records.
- Ensures that the General Manager has up-to-date information on competitors pay levels and recommends salary changes as necessary.
- Deals with any staff welfare matters, including the provision of locker facilities, staff canteen and staff uniforms. Ensures that all staff has name badges.
- Co-ordinates the payroll administration with hotel’s Accounting Department.
- In conjunction with the department heads organizes and conducts weekly staff orientation meetings.
- In conjunction with the department heads prepares and delivers training programmed for guest awareness and social skills, food hygiene, fire precautions. Helps Departmental Managers organize training and co-ordinates hotel training plan and provides regular reporting on training to the General Manager.
- Ensures that all Departmental Managers operate within the terms of our disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Advises and counsels individual members of staff on any personal or welfare matters.
- Helps organize staff social events.
- Maintains accurate statistics including labour turnover and retention, reasons for leaving and age/service bands.
- Prepares annual budgets for recruitment, training and assists in the production of the hotel’s labour budget.
- To carry out the training of departmental staff as requested by management.
- In conjunction with the Accommodation Supervisor, ensure all staff receive adequate accommodation, according to their grade and requirements
- To supervise employee cafeteria to make sure hygiene quality and quantity of food is served
- Guide & assist cafeteria supervisor
- In conjunction with the Public Relations/Visa Officer, ensure all visa requirements are maintained and fulfilled
- Coordinate with Chief security regularly all matters related to security
- Hotel: 5 years (Required)
- Human Resources Management: 3 years (Required)
- Sharjah (Preferred)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Complete Diploma in Human Resource Management Alpha AcademyGBP 12
GBP 264Duration: Upto 2 Days
Human Resources Management Course Brentwood Open Learning CollegeGBP 20
GBP 196Duration: 80 Hours
HR, Bookkeeping and Payroll Management Diploma Alpha AcademyGBP 12
GBP 264Duration: Upto 1 Day