SIA Door Supervisor
at SWBM ACADEMY in
London, United Kingdom
SIA Door Supervisor Full time at SWBM ACADEMY in London, United Kingdom
Job highlightsPosted on July 27, 2019
In order to be considered for an applied role, you must have the following:
Valid SIA licence or your SIA application should be in progress.
Right to work in the UK
5 years checkable references.
No criminal convictions (CRB check will be conducted).
Controlling entry and maintaining good order and public safety in licensed.
1. To report for duty punctually with a neat and tidy appearance (at least 10 minutes before your contracted start time).
2. To sign on duty in the Security Supervisor's Log Book.
3. To carry out your duties as per instructions specific.
4. To record in the Event's Incident Report Book details of all incidents and occurrences.
5. To know the location of all fire fighting.
6. To sign off duty only when finished and complete ALL entries in the Senior Supervisor's Log Book.
7. To attend training designed to enhance skill levels, thereby assisting the development of Security.
8. To carry out any other reasonable duties required by the employer's Managers, Directors or Senior Supervisors.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.