Asia Editor (Commodities B2B)
at INNLIVE NETWORK in
Asia Editor (Commodities B2B) at INNLIVE NETWORK in Singapore
Job highlightsPosted on January 18, 2015
- Run the team in Singapore and Shanghai and work with editorial staff and stringers across the world to ensure high quality, original, accurate and readable news stories and market reports
- Lead team in researching prices and updating price database and pricing tables to deadlines
- Expand regional and global pricing by researching and launching new price assessments and indexes
- Write outstanding news reports, comment pieces, features and interviews
- Develop new market contacts and play an active role in developing new products
- Continually maintain and expand the contact list and information sources.
- Undertake such travel as is necessary in order to meet and entertain contacts, attend conferences and press conferences, visit works, conduct interviews etc
- Assist in developing a programme of speakers and subject matters for conferences when required.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with global and regional contacts and team members
- Experience of leading or managing commodity journalists
- Proven market reporting skills
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of commodity markets
- Knowledge of pricing markets
- Strong written and spoken English
Mandarin language skills advantageous
INNLIVE embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants..