Senior Manager, Software Development & Integration, Governme...
at Sita in
Job highlightsPosted on April 6, 2014
- Drive the development activity of software applications from concept to launch stage including: software development life cycle, suitability for release to QA, product templates. Ensure application developments are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintain performance metrics that provide continual improvement in the delivery quality and overall cost effectiveness providing visibility to management on the status of all projects.
- Ensure software development standards are maintained via the governance model, raising any issues to the Director or Project Manager as required.
- Work with 3rd party vendors ensuring the delivery of high standard and robust software development activities.
- Manage the software development budget for: personnel, 3rd party engagement and application development.
- Ensure control measures are established to contain expenditure and request sign-off on expenditure beyond own authority.
- Provide input to business approval board presentations for Software Development expenditure.
- Coordinate activities with other units (e.g., delivery, implementation, on-site operations, second level support, sales support, etc.) in compliance with the SITA service model.