Process Engineering Manager
at Brunel Energy in
Process Engineering Manager Full time at Brunel Energy in Doha, Qatar
Job highlightsPosted on March 25, 2014
Fluent English is a Must
To lead a multidisciplinary team in coordination with the Technology Supplier and Contractor, expected and should be familiar with all aspects of project completion from technical and project-management sides, including a good understanding of cost-control techniques through engineering.
The work-scope will include the adaptation of a state of the art polysilicon production technology to European and US standards and practices in Qatar.
12+ years significant experience in the design, construction, commissioning and startup of chemical plants, preferably Polysilicon production facilities and in depth knowledge of one or more of the several process units of the plant, such as Trichlorosilane (TCS) synthesis, TCS distillation, Siemens reactor, Product handling (including chemical etching), Vent Gas Recovery and Converter (Silicon Tetrachloride (STC) to TCS).
• Skills, Capabilities and Languages:
• Strong knowledge of polysilicon processes
• Strong analytical skills and ability to solve business problems
• Strong communication skills (oral and written)
• Ability to motivate and work with and through others to achieve results
• Computer literacy: MS windows applications (word-processing, excel spread sheets, Power Point).
Car Maintenance Course GateQAR 45
QAR 1,578Duration: Upto 9 Hours
Learn Basics of Electricity Online The Teachers TrainingQAR 75
QAR 1,529Duration: Upto 3 Hours