Team Leader - Structures
at Mott Mcdonald in
Team Leader - Structures Full time at Mott Mcdonald in Qatar
Job highlightsPosted on March 24, 2014
Our Middle East Transport Division is looking to recruit a Team Leader - Structures for the design of a major highways project in Qatar.
Job Description - To manage the resources in the Structures Team to deliver the required structures schemes
- To ensure that the Structures Team has adequate training and resources
- To manage external resources used by the Structures Team
- To agree the briefs, programmes and budgets with the Project Managers and ensure designs are delivered to these requirements
- To manage the preparation of designs, reports, specifications and other deliverables for structures schemes
- To ensure designs are appropriate and meet the expected levels of technical excellence
- Support the Bid Manager in the VM process by preparing concept designs, VM documents and participating in VM workshops
- To seek innovation in the delivery of schemes and techniques used to design and construct them.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Engineering starting now.
QAR 601Duration: Upto 3 Months
Level 2 Certificate in Car Maintenance Alpha AcademyQAR 49
QAR 947Duration: Upto 8 Hours