Senior Cathodic Protection Engineer - EMH
at Petro Staff International in
Senior Cathodic Protection Engineer - EMH Full time at Petro Staff International in Doha, Qatar
Job highlightsPosted on March 11, 2014
Fluent English is a Must
Qualification & Experience
• BSc. in Engineering from a recognized University; higher degree would be advantageous
• A minimum of 12 years relevant cathodic protection design experience in the Oil & Gas Industry with an Oil & Gas Company or Consultant/Contractor.
• Experienced in design, installation and commissioning of various schemes of cathodic protection for control of external/internal corrosion in Offshore & Onshore environment
• Experienced in international engineering codes, standards, regulations and Company specifications and standards
• Experienced in coordinating with expert Contractor/Vendor representatives during contractor selection, drawings review and start-up phases
• Skills in :Effective communication and presentation
Petro Staff International
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.